Welcome to JES Organics!
Our customers stay with us for a reason. They appreciate the high quality and effectiveness of our products and they love the results. We look forward to you becoming part of the JES Organics family.
JES Organics was founded in 2008 and is a family-owned and operated Christian-based company dedicated to assisting all people and all faiths. Our concern is for you, your health, and great results from superior products. JES Organics puts people before profit. We genuinely care about you. It is our mission to bring you the highest quality products possible at affordable prices.
We continue to be passionate about educating consumers about the importance of avoiding toxic chemicals. JES Organics offers a complete line of natural/organic skin, hair-care, and body-care products. ALL JES Organics products are free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, nano-particles, petrochemicals and other toxic chemicals.Why Use JES Organics Products?
• Our natural skin care products are created to help you look your best without compromising your health or polluting your body or the planet with toxic ingredients, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, hexane or sulfates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, or mineral oils.
• JES products are made using the highest quality organic plant ingredients.
• All of our pure skin and body care products are created with a focus on supporting optimal skin health, rather than simply manipulating the skin's appearance. We believe that this approach to beauty is the only true way of promoting authentic, lasting visible radiance.
• All products are made in the USA.
• ALL ingredients are disclosed on our web-site and package labels.
• JES features attractive containers using BPA-Free non-toxic plastic materials only. We also utilize environmentally responsible manufacturing processes and packaging.
• Excellent customer support and fast shipping.
• NO Animal testing.
• We offer free consultations and on-line support for your health needs.
• JES Organics is proud to be ranked with some of the safest (according to the Skin Deep consumer database) ingredients. JES Organics has a Champion Status rating with EWG Skin Deep.
Please note that our store contains some affiliate links that will take you outside this store and shopping cart to other companies with non-toxic safe products that we recommend. Please complete all shopping on this site before going to one of the other sites as the shopping carts and shipping will not be combined together.Did you Know?
Major loopholes in federal law allow the cosmetics industry to include unlimited amounts of chemicals in personal care products with inadequate labeling requirements and with no required testing or monitoring of health effects. Since the FDA does not regulate the use of these products, manufacturers are not even required to disclose some of these toxic chemicals as ingredients on their label.
The average adult uses nine personal care products each day, with 126 unique chemical ingredients. More than a quarter of all women and one of every 100 men use at least 15 products daily. One of every five adults is potentially exposed every day to the top seven carcinogenic impurities common to personal care product ingredients.
Women use more products than men, and are exposed to more unique ingredients daily, but men use a surprisingly high number of products. The average woman uses 12 products containing 168 ingredients every day. Men use on average six products daily with 85 unique ingredients. Chemical exposure includes known or probable human carcinogens, known or probable reproductive and developmental toxins, linked to infertility or developmental harm for a baby in the womb or a child. Phthalates are a toxic family of chemicals used in everyday household products and nail polish, lipstick, perfumes and many other personal care products.
Many ingredients in cosmetics are biologically active, just like various medications, and are designed to penetrate the skin in the same way drugs are delivered through skin patches. In Europe, many of these toxic chemicals are banned but most companies in the United States will not voluntarily do this because of profit. Chemical exposures add up. Over time our bodies start breaking down from this chemical overload. Chemicals contained in the products we use every day are absorbed into the blood stream through our skin and mucus membranes. This has been further heightened by companies adding penetration enhancers to their products.
Those of us at JES want you to be SAFE from such substances, while using high quality and effective personal care and beauty products. We look forward to you becoming part of the JES Organics family.