Metagenics UltraInflamX® Plus 360° Medical Food
UltraInflamX® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support—including reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA, from hops), L-glutamine, and easily digestible rice protein—for patients experiencing inflammation and pain associated with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Flavor - Pineapple/Banana
• Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, which has been shown to beneficially influence the function of enzymes involved in inflammatory processes.
• RIAA has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity and research suggests that it may help improve overall redox status through influencing inflammation signaling molecules such as NF-êB, COX-2, and PGE2
• Includes ginger and rosemary, which may help support healthy eicosanoid and cytokine metabolism
• Provides turmeric extract, which has been shown in research to inhibit the activities of a wide variety of enzymes, cytokines, eicosanoids, and reactive species implicated in pain and inflammation
• Supplies a low-allergenic potential protein base in the form of rice protein concentrate
Recommendations: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about two level scoops (52 grams) into eight ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines (Quick Start Guide).Follow recommended dosage guidelines (Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking anticoagulants. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (52 g)
Nutrition Information per Serving (Original Spice):
Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat† 2.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40 mg
Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate) 450 mg
Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Protein 15 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 2500 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate & dicalcium phophate)300 mg
Iron 2 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 45 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 100 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg
Riboflavin 2 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 35 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)5 mg
Folic Acid 80 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)5 mg
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate) 400 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, sulfate)330 mg
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 13 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
Manganese 3 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate††) 60 mcg
L-Glutamine 750 mg
L-Threonine 34 mg
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 770 mg
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 210 mg
[standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 100 mg
D-Limonene 100 mg
Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale) 100 mg
[standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]
Sulfate (as magnesium Sulfate)50 mg
This product contains NO high fructose corn syrup.
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice bran, rice syrup solids, fructose, medium chain triglycerides, olive oil, natural flavors, silica, magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, xanthan, carrageenan, and cellulose gum.
†Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.
††ChromeMate® GTF is a registered trademark of InterHealth, Inc.
ORAC value is a measure of antioxidant potential.